Sunday, September 16, 2007

FW: What to say...

Well school has started and that is always fun right? I have had lots of homework already but I like my classes a lot. On Monday we had FHE up in the canyons. After that some of my friends and I went to Cold Stone and then had the genius idea to go orange rolling. It was pretty exciting. It entailed riding up in the canyons at about 85 miles per hour in my friends new Audi and rolling oranges out the window and watching them explode. It was pretty entertaining and gave us something new to do. The rest of the week consisted of me working a ton and doing way too much homework. I absolutely loved this weekend though. I really needed a break from school and it was fabulous! On Friday we stayed out until 3 in the morning playing night games in the canyons. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect!! I never want winter to come…I hate the nasty cold and snow and slush. Well I like the snow the first day I suppose but that is it. Summer should just never leave. On Saturday we went to the park and watched the football game on a huge blow up screen. It was really fun...except for the fact that I hate our team. THEY ARE TERRIBLE and frustrate me so much with all their stupid miscues and penalties. They would be so good if they just worked on the fundamentals. It really annoys me to watch them play. And the baseball team is even worse. But I guess I will stop rambling for now. Sorry I don’t have more thrilling things to say. Maybe next time.

0 comments: