Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FW: Random I'm Sure

Well it never fails. I had no clue what to write about but thankfully something came and saved my night. I was sitting here trying to write my blog when three people came and knocked on my door. They are some guys that I don’t know very well but they are sort of my friends I guess. Then, as I was about to get rid of them, another guy came over who I just met last week. Then another guy came over to remind me of our ward basketball game. Then, three girls came over. Now I am not trying to sound ungrateful or annoyed but for some reason I cannot ever get anything done because people are ALWAYS coming over. Don’t they have homework to do? Because I have been gone for almost twelve hours today and I still have a butt load of homework to do. And, as I type, someone else just knocked on the door, Ahh! No I cannot go to the hot tub I have homework, hello! Man, I am sure I sound like a brat I just have too much to do and it’s hard to get everything done, not to mention the fact that I have five roommates. And I hate going to the library to study because at some point I have to come home and eat. Ok I am done complaining…

0 comments: