Thursday, November 29, 2007

FW:

My brother just called me to say that he was called into his bishopric. I think that is so crazy considering the fact that he is only 27. He has always been a good guy but he really has made tremendous progress in the past few years and I am really proud of the changes that he has made and the person he has become. I am really sad I did get to see him over Thanksgiving break but he couldn’t leave work. My break was really fun though and I got to see the rest of my family including my grandparents. My nieces and nephews are my favorite because they are so much fun. I wish I lived closer to them because they change and grow up so fast. I was glad to go home for Thanksgiving because it is not something that I normally get to do. It was hard to come back to school but it’s such a comfort to know that there are only a few weeks left. I just feel so burnt out but I can see the end in sight. I am planning on graduating in August which has intensified my stress because I am excited, nervous, and scared to death. I am only 21 and soon I will be done with college. I cannot believe it. I am hopeful everything will work out for the best though.

1 comments:

michaeledrews said...

I am sorry if this sounds rude but who is this?