Thursday, November 1, 2007

FW

I had a pretty awesome Halloween. It is ironic because I really don't like Halloween. I guess its fun to dress up and act all crazy but its just not my favorite holiday. I took my Bishop's kids trick or treating for about an hour and then I went to my ward party. I dressed up as a Newsie, which was a very last minute costume idea but it actually turned out pretty good. At the ward party we played a lot of really cool games, one of which I had to bury my head in whipped cream and dig out a piece of gum. It was such a mess and the whipped cream got stuffed up my nose and I couldn't breathe. It was so sticky but it was really fun. After the party we went out in the woods up in the canyon and hiked around a bit. We spontaneously decided to start a fire but it didn't work because we had no kindling or anything else. Overall it was a really fun night. I think that the biggest reason that I don't really like Halloween is that I am not very creative and so costumes are never exciting for me and I would rather have no costume than wear a lame one.

0 comments: