I almost forgot to write my blog but I am so glad that I remembered! I have been working on my paper pretty much all night and trying to get some reading done. My reading kind of got but on the backburner so hopefully my grade doesn't suffer too severely tomorrow in sociology class. I have been so busy and stressed lately but I hopefully will get through it all. I am so excited for Thanksgiving break! This time next week I will be home with my family and I am soooo happy for that. I am kind of upset though because I have a twenty page paper due the day after I get back from Thanksgiving so that will make my break a little less exciting but not too bad I suppose. I am so ready to graduate in August but I am really scared as well. I have NO clue what I am going to do when I graduate. I am trying not to worry but I know that everything will work out okay in the end. Well I am going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment