For this blog I am going to practice one of my ideas for Paper C. I am sort of unsure what to write about because the topic of media is extremely broad. I really want to write something concerning violence in the media because this is something I really am concerned about. However, I worry that this is something that will be hard to argue because it is a point that most may not agree with.
WATCO: violent media on children's behavior?
Enthymeme: Violent media causes children to react violently because the violence encourages and glamorizes violence.
IA:Anything that is violent also encourages and glamorizes violence.
Ethos: This argument can appeal to authority if I use good data and valid sources.
Pathos: I want to appeal somewhat to emotion but I need to be careful not to over do it.
Logos: This should be easy to do.
I will have to do a lot to prove my point because a lot of people believe that violent media is not harmful at all. Violent media is very detrimental and we study the effects in my sociology clases.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
RA:
Posted by Jan Nut at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment