Thursday, November 8, 2007

FW

Today has been pretty good. Yesterday was pretty hard though. I found out that my roommate who is one of my best friends is moving home in two weeks. She has been really depressed lately and feels like she will do better at home. It just is difficult because I am going to miss her so much. It sounds really dumb, but it’s going to be really hard on me. It will all be ok though. School is really busy right now but some how I have managed to stay pretty on top of things. I am really dreading my 20 page sociology paper. It is due the Monday after Thanksgiving which is just stupid. I am trying so hard to get as much of it done as I can before I go home. I have not been home for Thanksgiving for a couple of years and I rarely get to see my siblings. I do not want to spend my whole break writing a research paper. It is hard to get very much done on it because I still have a million other things to do. Oh well, I will get everything done one way or another. I am just so excited for Thanksgiving. It will be so great to see all my nieces and nephews.

0 comments: