Thursday, October 25, 2007

TA:

For this TA I am going to write a random paragraph without giving it much thought. Then I will rewrite it for clarity and emphasis.

Today I went to work and then to class. It was a pretty good day. I tried to take a short nap when I got home from school but my rommmates were loud and so I failed. I have to babysit for some family friends tonight and so I figured that I should get some homework done before I go since I tend to get home around 9pm. I really need to exercise and buy groceries. I have felt pretty unhealthy lately but I never seem to have time or energy to cook, exercise, and anything else besides work and school. I am doing good though so I cannot complain. I guess I am just really worried about the future so every free moment of time goes to me planning, debating, and weighing out the options in my mind. I will very interested to see where I am in 5 or 10 years.

Today I went to work and class. The day went really well. When I arrived home, I tried to take a short nap but I failed because my roommates were too loud. I have to babysit for some family friends tonight but before I go I need to do some homework. I really need to exercie and buy groceries tonight becuase I have been too busy. I never seem to have time to cook, exercise, or do anything else besides school and work. I cannot really complain though because life is going good, other than the fact that I worry way too much. Every ounce of my free time goes to me planning, debating, and weighing out the options in my mind. It is hard to say where I will be in the future.

0 comments: