I went shopping today! I told myself that I was not going to buy any new clothes for a few months but I decided that I really needed a winter coat. I have looked everywhere for one I really like and can afford and I finally found one that I could not pass up. But anyway, that is really all that I did today. I have been extremely tired lately and not feeling all that well. I don't think I am sick so I am not sure what exactly is going on. I have been going to be a little earlier than usual but I am still way tired and can hardly wake up in the morning. I think it must be the fact that winter is coming. I hate the cold so I'm sure that is part of it. I am really excited for the holidays though. I get to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have not been home for Thanksgiving in at least two years so that will be fun I think. It will also be good to escape from the cold a bit because it is usually pretty warm in North Carolina. Everything else with life is good. I have been really busy and so by the time I get home at night I feel very unmotivated and have trouble getting homework done. I will start doing better, I just never get a chance to relax and sometimes I take more advantage of resting than I know I should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment