Well I had a great weekend! I went on a blind date on Friday night which went surprisingly well. It was a lot of fun and the guy was actually really cool so who knows, hopefully another date will follow (he hasn’t called me yet though). And, General Conference was just what I needed. I have been so excited for it because I always seem to hear exactly what I have been struggling with. Lately I have been so worried about the future but I just realize that I need to live with faith and not fear. I tell myself this everyday but it is easier said than done. I know that if I continue to live correctly then everything will fall in place, I just need to do my part. I had a really relaxing weekend which was nice because I have been so busy lately. I didn’t really hang out with my friends much but sometimes I think I just need alone time. School is going pretty good for me right now. I have been doing a decent job at keeping up on all of my readings. I had my first test on Friday and I didn’t do great but I also did not have much time to study. I can do way better on the next test. Work is crazy as usual but for some reason I love it. I have three intramural games tonight but I don’t think I can go to any of them because I have to baby sit, not to mention the fact that I am so out of shape that three games might kill me… My nephew turned five this weekend and I cannot believe he is getting so old! His little sisters turn three and one this coming week. Wow how time flies. Oh and my mom’s birthday is this week too so I cannot forget her. I guess October is the popular birth month. Anyway, life is great and I have been so optimistic lately. I have absolutely NO clue where I will be this time next year but I am learning not to worry. The mystery of life is actually kind of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment