I am excited because tonight me and my rommate and two of my good friends from home are all going to have a girl's night out. My rommate always has to work nights, especially on the weekends, so we decided to have fun on her day off. We are going to have homemade meatloaf, potatoes, brocolli, rolls, and dessert. Then we are going to go Putt-Putt golfing. I think it will be a fun way to relieve some stess for me. I have been so busy and tired and the school year is barely under way. I am also glad becuase I don't have my 9 am class tomorrow so I can sleep in for a bit whoch will be great. Too bad I have a work meeting at 7 am on Friday though. yuck. I am also so excited for General Conference this weekend. It is my favorite thing. I get to see some of my friends that I haven't seen since I was in middle school. I also might get to see a guy who is really awesome. Hopefully this week will go well. I try not to get my hopes up too much because then I will not be as disappointed. Hopefully it will be a fun week though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment