Sunday, June 19, 2011

Padre

Today is Father's Day, and what better way to celebrate than to talk about my dad! (especially considering he is too far away to visit today).

I am thankful for my dad, espcially when we live in a world where so many people do not even know who their dad is, it breaks my heart. I am so grateful for my dad, my grandpas, my uncles, and my brothers who are now dads. My dad and I have grown very close over the years. We both love sports, epecially baseball and that has helped us build a special bond. My dad is one of the most generous and giving people in the world. He is not necessarily generous in the way of money but more with his time and his talents. Some important things my dad has taught me are 1) the value of hard work 2) the importance of keeping your word 3) how to serve others and 4) that I have the ability to do anything I want in life. I am so happy he has always believed in me and pushed me to chase after my dreams. I love you dad!

0 comments: