Saturday, June 4, 2011

For Those Who Asked (aka Mandi)

I will be moving in about a month and a half! Crazy! I still haven't found a job yet but have some pretty good leads so I am hopeful and have faith that I will find a job soon. Now I need to get on with the packing/decluttering and all of that jazz. I have been too distracted by long phone calls and escapades with my friends but I need to really start cracking on the move stuff. I know it will creep up on me in no time.



Here is a picture of Jon and I in Colorado after hiking some of the flat irons in Boulder. The other picture we took is better of our faces but is blurry so I went with this one.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

well he just looks tall, dark, and handsome. woot woot! ps pretty sure we did almost that same hike.

Melissa said...

awww so cute!!!

Melani said...

YAY! You look so cute together!