I know, I know...I have not updated in forever. Let's just say that things have been crazy. On Friday, June 24th, Jon came out for his visit to Utah. We had all sorts of fun and it was nice to show him my apartment, my work, as well as introduce him to my friends. We spent a lot of time with his sister Megan who happened to help with our ENGAGEMENT story and captured it here: www.megleanne.blogspot.com
She tells the story better than I can, but let's just say it was the best day of my life. Even over a month later I am still in shock but super excited. Wedding plans are coming along but we still have a lot to do. But let me jump back a bit.
After being engaged for a day and a half, we left on our journey back east. It was wonderful driving together but by the end I was so done with the car. We were able to take the trip fairly slow and stop and see friends who lived right on our way home. The day after getting home, I left for Florida for a week with my parents and nephew. The next week my nieces came home with us and then my sister and her baby came. The next weekend my cousins came to visit. It was a very busy first month back but I am getting into a semi-routine now.
I absolutely love my job and am starting to get sort of settled in there but will have a long way to go. It is only part-time right now but pays extremely well which helps. I have been offered another part time job as well but I am not sure how to balance the two together because of the hours and the distance...we shall see... I am still deciding if it is the right thing or not.
Life is so good. At times I have felt mentally overwhelmed from all of the changes I have made all at one time, but I am also extremely happy. I am so blessed and know things will all work out if I do my part. I am so so so very excited to marry my best friend in just a few months, I am the luckiest girl in the whole universe. And, I love the south, people are SO friendly!!
a teaser for you:
courtesy of the lovely and talented Devynn of: dbimages.ca
Friday, August 5, 2011
Are you still there?
Posted by Jan Nut at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cute! I definitely feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world. I love you babe!
Post a Comment