Plans have changed just a tad. Instead of departing ways with Utah sometime in mid-July, I will be leaving in just over two weeks. Crazy. I have lived here for 6 years now have had some wonderful times. I will definitely miss all of my friends but I am excited to move on and start new adventures. Jon is coming out to visit me in 2weeks. We had talked about how it would be nice if I could just move home when he comes, but we weren't really too serious about it. And then, we talked about it on Monday and decided why not. So I talked to my people and he talked to his people and we are cross-country road-tripping all the way home. I am beyond excited!! I am sure I will be sick and tired of driving by day one but it will be a blast! I am already getting the tunes and snacks prepared. I put in my two weeks at work and I cried, it was really hard but I know it is time. I also have been packing away and have gotten rid of 2 huge bags of junk and there is plenty more that needs to follow that route as well. I am soooo pumped for the trip back and returning to N.C.!! 
I just discovered this place that is pretty close to my house in N.C. It is totally on my list of things to do this summer, along with going to the beach!! Doesn't it look so fun?
Saturday, June 11, 2011
2 Weeks Notice
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Will you be driving through Indiana? We'd love to see you!
No, I am sorry we won't be. We will be taking a more southerly route, hoping to see Valerie in Memphis. I really wanted to see you guys though!!
That's too bad, but we might get to see Devynn and Brian on their way to Canada. That will be fun! Well, since we won't be seeing you guys, you should email me more details about your man. :) Have a safe trip!
Post a Comment