Sunday, May 29, 2011

and there is more

I suppose there are some things I neglected to blog about yesterday, the main thing being that my brother Brian and his family are moving back to the great white north. Just around the time I am moving so much closer to them, they will be heading back to Canada. I can't even pretend I am happy for them, but I am trying. I am super sad about it all, but I am trying to be supportive of whatever they decide to do. I just wanted for once to live close (even though it was still 12 hours away) to them. But, I know it will be fine, it is just hard.

Also, I am playing softball again this summer and am loving it. I played softball every summer of my life until I started high school. I played on a co-ed team last year and we won the championship. My team right now is all girls but we are pretty good. I am also playing soccer which I have also played my entire life. I can't explain how excited I get to play. I prefer playing something to just running or working out, although sometimes that is good too.

In other news, I highly highly recommend graham cracker gold fish, I am so in love.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Janet!!! you must come visit me...I would die of happiness. You know my number, call me when are coming. PS Brain's the one with Devon, right? Oh yeah, the other brother is Cameron. I'm sorry you'll miss them, you just love your family so much.