Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Get-Away!

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to have the weekend off to go on a little road trip!

This is at Sand Hallow State Park in St. George, Utah. It is SO beautiful there! We swam around and played in the sand! The brave ones did some cliff jumping, but I opted not to.

Kay, Kris, Me, Ren....I miss these girls so much but love having a place to stay in St. George now!
hahaha fun masks we found at the Tuacahn Farmers' Market
This picture is from a few weeks ago. My long lost friend Ingrid came to town and some of us went to breakfast. This is me, Ingrid, and Adam. Adam's wife and baby came too along with Ingrid's boyfriend. It was a really fun day!
This is John Mayer in concert on August 31st. He was SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: