If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don’t.
If you’d like to win, but think you can’t,
It’s almost a cinch you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost,
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow’s will;
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you’re outclassed, you are;
You’ve got to think high to rise.
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man;
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the one who thinks he can.WALTER D. WINTLE
Saturday, September 4, 2010
just a poem
The other day at work we read a story about positive attitude and then read and discussed the following poem with the kids. I really liked the poem a lot and thought I would share it:
“The Man Who Thinks He Can.”
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Janet! Send me your e-mail (kathrynann05@gmail.com) and I will put you on my blog list!
Katie D :)
Post a Comment