Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Serve-Eh

Well, if you didn't already hear, I am working nights again for a while because my coworker is out for 6 weeks due to surgery. So....I am bored and doing one of those lame surveys. haha But hey they are kind of fun....right?!


Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? sometimes yes, like people who are selfish, rude, or just plain evil
How do you flush the toilet in public? usually with my foot
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? yes 99.9% of the time
Do you have a crush on someone? not really
Name one thing you worry about running out of. gum, i never like to be out of gum, or toilet paper!
What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I have been told all kinds of people but most recently, Sandra Bullock
What is your favorite pizza topping? red peppers and PINEAPPLE
Do you crack your knuckles? NO WAY, just my wrists and ankles
What song do you hate the most? pretty much anything Beyonce or angry dude music (Nickle Back)
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? not yet
What are your super powers? I can read minds
Peppermint or spearmint? Pep
Where are your car keys? in my purse, in the office
Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? i don't really care, I am just bored
What's your most annoying habit? going to the bathroom ALL the TIME
Where did you last go on vacation? Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, and Tennesse
What is your best physical feature? people say my legs...i don't even know
What CD is closest to you right now? none
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? yogurt, cheese, fruit
What superstition do you believe/practice? I wish on stars sometimes and I always wish on my B-day candles
What color are your bed sheets? magenta
Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Probably a fish because I have always wanted to live under water, flying would be awesome but I am scared of heights
Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? yes but I am trying to be better
If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go? Back to the good ole days in Indiana, living on a farm and being a kid
What CD is in your stereo? in my car, John Mayer- Continuum
How many kids do you plan on having? I want a lot, but not an unreasonable number. I say 10ish. And I for sure want to adopt in addition to having some of my own.
If you could kiss anyone who would it be? right now, John Mayer with short hair
If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you? I don't know....I guess Sandra Bullock , she is my twin according to Kristen.
Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? PEACEFULLY! Unless maybe I was saving someones life then bring on the blaze of glory!
Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Keane, Mat Kearney
Do you talk to yourself? occasionally but I don't normally because it weirds me out when I see/hear people doing that

1 comments:

Melissa said...

you want TEN kids!! are you crazy haha