Last weekend was so great! I was able to fly out to Colorado to meet my boyfriend's family. I was terrified to go, but I am really glad I did, things went really well and I had a lot of fun. While we were there we went to his nieces play, hiked, went to his sisters' graduation and her graduation party, hung out with the family, looked at pictures, ate tons of good food, etc...It was hard to leave but so great to be able to be there.
I can't believe I am moving home in two months. I am SO excited but also really nervous. I still am not certain what my work/school plans are right now. Some days I think the move can't come soon enough but other days I am glad I still have some time because I have SO much to do. I definitely feel like moving is the right thing and that the job stuff will fall into place in time. Anyway, that is just a quick update, I doubt anyone reads this anymore, but I hope everyone is doing great!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey kracka i still read this fool! and im excited for you to drive through st louis
you kidding me i read every single one. moslty i'm curious about this boyfriend fellow. and i am sad that you haven't put up any pictures.
Boyfriend?! I REALLY hope you can stop in Indiana on your way east so we can hear more about this. :) Enjoy your last few weeks in Utah!
Post a Comment