So, I figured I should give a few updates in my life.
First and foremost I would like you all to know that I am oficially a freak. I know my family and close friends will say that they have known this all along but it has been confirmed by a doctor. The story behind this is kind of long but let me give you a brief synopsis... I go to the doctor for a swollen and painful foot from playing soccer-I figured a week of suffering was enough. The Dr. does a few X-rays and an ultrasound-yes, like they use for babies. They have no idea what is wrong with my foot. Shortly thereafter I am joined by two more doctors all looking at me, poking me, and asking me questions. Eventually they get distracted by the fact that apparently my left leg is significantly longer than my right one, something that somehow no one has ever noticed before. So then the doctors (3 of them) start popping me and stretching me in ways I never thought possible by any who are not contortionists by profession. So then I am told I need to go get more X-rays that will measure my tipia and femur on each leg and if the difference is bad enough I will have to get lifts in my shoes-ah! So I leave the doctor with MAJOR 90 year old arthritic woman back pain (from all the popping and adjusting) and as I am leaving I say, ok so what should I do about my foot? The doctors had gotten totally side-tracked and now my foot problem is still a mystery until I go back after break...funny story huh? I think so.
In other news, my intramural soccer team won the championships-there were 17 teams in our division so it is a pretty tough thing to win and I have been eyeing that free T-shirt all year long...
In other news, you may or may not now that I bought a new car! I never blogged about this because I don't want to sound braggy but I bought a new car about a month ago and I love it! It is a black 08 Hyundai Elantra. Here is a picture of the car that I took from google:
Also, I would once again like to remind you all how much I HATE the snow and the cold and the ice. I seriously cannot get warm! But in happier news I will be in Florida in just a few short days!! Ahh I love Florida, family, and Christmas! Yay! I probably won't be blogging again before I go so I hope you all have a happy, safe, and fun Christmas!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
snow please go away
Posted by Jan Nut at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We can't WAIT to see Auntie Janet!!!!! We may not let you go back to Utah!
hey arthritic old woman...I had the same event happen to me but they thought I had scholiosis, come to find I just had more back fat on one side. (sidenote: I'm not one-upping just sympathisizing). I just love your car..especially the black, there is always something mysterious in a batmobile sort of way about a black car. Lastly, freak! I'm glad you finally earned that t-shirt!!! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment