Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Harrison, Me, and Dad waiting at Sears

Me with the older kids: Brenna, Clarissa, Joshua, Harrison, Savannah, and Sterling
I thought this was so cute, especially with Clarissa's pink boots.
The pictures didn't turn out very good but I really liked this one.

My trip was fantastic! It was the first time I have been with my family on Easter since I was a junior in high school. And, we were all at church together for the first time in years. My mom begged and pleaded to get us all there and we were, it was so great. Also, a guy who I may or may not be dating came for a couple of days to join in the madness, as did my grandparents. Some highlights of the trip included:

  • Atlanta Temple Re-Open House. It was really neat to see the inside of the temple and feel the spirit there.
  • Stuffing and hiding Easter eggs with my "friend" and having most of the chocolate melt while waiting to be found
  • Swimming
  • Birthday Party for Savannah-2 and Jessica-1
  • Jumping Place full of bounce houses
  • Dinosaur Museum
  • Sister Girls Night at Stake and Shake
  • A hot date with said "friend"
  • Family pictures

It was a really great trip and my flights and everything went really smoothly, I was even able to show up to the airport really early the day I was heading out and got a flight for 12 hours earlier, and they didn't even charge me. I was supposed to fly out on a redeye so it was really nice to get there Friday afternoon rather than Saturday morning. Other than feeling tired the entire trip, I have no complaints, it was so fun. I had a blast and did not want to come back to reality.

On a sadder note, we put my dog Mollie down today. I have had her since 7th grade. She has been really sick and is not getting better. I saw her during my trip and she acted pretty good but was down to skin and bones. We sure will miss her!











1 comments:

Melissa said...

i love your fam!!! sweet pics