Sunday, April 3, 2011

and now you have it:

My future mascot is....scary! Can you guess the school? Also, my $100 seat confirmation fee is in the mail. I guess it is really official business now.

Time is flying by so fast! Part of me wishes it would move faster, and the other part of me wants to hold on to my life here in Utah just a little bit longer. In just about 4 months, I will be making my big move back east. I am extremely excited and also scared out of my mind. Am I crazy for moving home after being on my own for 6 years? Maybe. It will definitely be different, but I am excited to be close to family, and I know I won't be living at home long term, it is just going to take some getting used to. I am really lucky that I have that option, it will save me tons of money as I begin my bottom-less pit of tuition payments. Some days I am tempted to change my mind and just stay here and I try to talk myself out of moving, but that is not happening. Grad school and a whole world of adventures await me and truthfully I am excited most of the time, I just also get super nervous. I will be going to school part-time and working-full-time to make life more affordable. My first few classes will be online, thus me living at home for a time.

And while I am thinking of it, have you ever had frozen gogurt? I think every good person has. Oh I love that stuff.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats and i will see you in july fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

p.s. does val have a blog?

Jan Nut said...

no she doesn't, I think I made her one once to try and get her to use it but she didn't buy into it. You should tell her to start one!