I just realized that my last post was my 100th! Wahoo! hah anyway, I just wanted to say that lately I have been really into books and reading. Well the past two years or so really. I loved to read as a kid but once I started school it was not my favorite thing, especially in college. Ever since I have been out of school, I have rediscovered my passion for books and learning. I love to do things when they are not forced upon me. I even love reading my Sociology books now that it is not required. Anyway, I am currently reading the Hunger Games series and am halfway through the second book. I highly recommend them! I really enjoy the story and the writing style of the author, Suzanne Collins.
Also, when I was at Borders the other day, I was pointing out to my friend all my favorite children's books. I get soooo excited every time I step into that colorful corner in Borders. It makes me happy. Someday I hope to have a library full of books. For my children I want all of the books by: Shel Silverstein, Dr. Suess, Eric Carle, Mercer Mayer, andThe Berenstain Bear books. I also love Corduroy, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, and Where the Wild Things Are.


0 comments:
Post a Comment