Well I am bored at work and Mandi tagged anybody who can take the heat so I guess I will give it a shot...
8 T.V. shows I like to watch
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Gangland on the History Channel or any other crime tv show
4. John and Kate Plus 8
5. I'm sad to admit but I enjoy Paris Hilton's My New BFF
6. BASEBALL and other sports
7. Friends
8. The old Classics (Full House, Fresh Prince, etc...)
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Worked
2. Slept
3. Attempted to clean the bathroom when low and behold...
4. Our water was shut off at my apartment complex so I couldn't finish it or shower for a while
5. Showered at my friend's apartment so I could finally get clean
6. Waited for my friend to try on 9 outfits before deciding what to wear.
7. Went out to dinner with some fabulous friends
8. Played Clue with the same fabulous friends
8 places I like to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Zupas
3. St. Louis Bread Co. AKA Panera Bread Co.
4. Cafe Rio/Costa Vida
5. Home-as in at my parents house!
6. Open Seasame (It's a Chinese resaurant in Canada)
7. Brick Oven
8. TUCANOS!
8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Being in Florida for Christmas, being with my family
4. Someday working normal hours again
5. January 23rd- a very happy day
6. Getting married and having a family some day
7. Some day going to Africa
8. Going on a mission with my husband when I am old
8 Things on my wish list
1. a day job but at a place as fabulous as the one I am at
2. warm weather all year long
3. Go to Africa
4. Go to Bora Bora
5. to live closer to my family
6. to get two new roommates- and no, one of them is not to replace Melani
7. Get married and have a family
8. That selfish/mean/bad people would not exist
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I Can Take the Heat Mandi
Posted by Jan Nut at 1:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've watched a few episodes of Paris Hilton's New BFF and I am intrigued. She bugs the heck out of me so I salute you for being able to watch the show so much. haha!
Janet I knew you weren't faint hearted, I respect you for taking the challenge. I know what you mean about liking to eat at home. You can come over and eat with us old farts...and bring along your fabulous little roomie...(the one you don't want to replace =)
Post a Comment