Yes I am still alive and kickin' although sometimes I am not sure how. I figured since it has been almost a month since I have written I should update everyone even though I'm pretty sure most people don't really read this. Well first off, I worked 10 hours today and am pretty pooped but the day went by fast. I have had one job interview thus far and have at least two more this week. Finding a job that could potentially be a career is proving to be one of the most stressful things I have undertaken thus far. Some days it seems like the life has been sucked out of me because I currently work full-time, am planning a graduation, making housing arrangements, and still trying to keep a normal social life. I love being busy so most days I don't mind but occasionally I realize how exhausted I am. The weekends have been my saving grace. Anyway, I will write again hopefully soon to tell you about my new job. Hope everyone is doing well!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment