Friday, August 29, 2008

Bored-I never thought I would say that

Here is one of those dumb surveys that I really don't like but I am working overnight and need to stay busy. Feel free to re-post or not, I don't care either way.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 3 PM- I work nights so it's not because I am lazy
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite pastime? Baseball/ other sports
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? Fish
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Viva La Vida-Coldplay
9. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey on wheat, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, oil and vinegar
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying, being undependable
12. Favorite item of clothing? sweats
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? American Eagle
15. Where would you retire to? Hawaii
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I have no idea-probably my surprise birthday party at McDonalds when I was 15. haha That isn't very recent though
17. Favorite sport to watch? BASEBALL
18. Farthest place you are sending this???
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure
20. When is your birthday? soon
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
22. What is your shoe size? big
23. Pets? my puppy Mollie is with my parents but I miss her a lot, Nirvana is a good cat and i miss him too
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I graduated last week but you already knew that
26. How are you today? grand
27. What is your favorite candy? sour patch kids!
28. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisy's
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Dec 25- Christmas! and Jan 23
30. What is your full name? you probably already know
31. What are you listening to right NOW? kids snoring at work, and LOTR playing in the background
32. What was the last thing you ate? ice cream sandwhich
33. Do you wish on stars? Yes
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? electric pink
35. Democrat or Republican? I understand both parties views but I lean democratic
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Melani
37. Favorite soft drink? i dont really drink soda
38. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
39. Hair color? Blonde
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Dolls, Barbies
41. Summer or winter? SUMMER!!
42. Hugs or kisses? both, but mostly hugs i guess
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends
44. Coffee or tea? neither
45. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I don't care
46. When was the last time you cried? when my sister showed me the slide show she made for me for my grad
47. What is under your bed? a duffle bag i think
48. What did you do last night? worked
49. What are you afraid of? death-not me dying but others, and crazy stalkers/rapists
50. How many years at your current job? 3 years at the job I just left, 4 days at my new job
51. Favorite day of the week? Sat and Sun
52. How many towns have you lived in? 6
53. How many people will you send this too? none
54. How many will respond? i don't know

0 comments: