So....what's new with me you might ask. Or maybe you didn't ask or don't really care....but since you are currently blog stalking me, I shall do you a favor and tell you some things. Ready, set, go.
All of my grad school applications are in and I should hear back by them around the end of Feb/middle of March. I have changed my mind on my first choice school, so I am really really hoping and praying I get into my new number one pick now.
My friend made me some cds with some great new music and I have been listening to that almost non-stop. I love discovering new artists, especially ones that are lesser known...ok I didn't discover them, but they are new to me.
I was really burnt out from work and everything a few weeks ago, but things are looking up now...work was just insane for a few weeks but it seems a little less chaotic these days.
I am almost finished coaching basketball, only one practice and two games left...where has the time gone? I will miss my girls a lot, but will enjoy getting my Friday nights/Saturdays back.
I miss my family, love skype, and am so ready for summer, moving, and starting school among other things. Bring it on!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
oh yesh
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm curious to know what your number one school is now. I bet it is still back east to be near your familio.
I second Mandi...what is your number 1 school? We're excited to hear where your adventures take you next!
Post a Comment