So I was sitting here pondering what I should blog about. duh! I have something very exciting to share:
no I am not engaged
no I did not hear back from grad school yet
BUT
I have a new nephew!! His name is Cameron Alexander...we will call him Xander. He was born last Saturday and was two weeks early weighing a mighty 6lbs, 3 oz. He was also born breech which was a shock to everyone, especially his mother. This is her second breech baby, the first one had to be C-section but Xander was born the good old fashioned way. Mom and baby and everyone else are doing great thanks to some help from Grandma and Grandpa throughout the week. I am so excited to meet him in April!

I have a new nephew!! His name is Cameron Alexander...we will call him Xander. He was born last Saturday and was two weeks early weighing a mighty 6lbs, 3 oz. He was also born breech which was a shock to everyone, especially his mother. This is her second breech baby, the first one had to be C-section but Xander was born the good old fashioned way. Mom and baby and everyone else are doing great thanks to some help from Grandma and Grandpa throughout the week. I am so excited to meet him in April!

Also, I have been thinking about making my blog private....what are your thoughts on this? Please give me your email too just in case I make the switch....



1 comments:
that's number four for them, right? wahooo!
my email address is yoschmoe@yahoo.com...just in case.
As far as going private on your blog, its just a matter of how you feel. I did becasue Page is so small...you could find us just by knowing what town we lived in. And I also wanted to feel okay with talking about as many details as I like to. So you just gotta decide what will make you feel the best.
Post a Comment