Thanks for all those who left me a comment, letting me know they read my blog! I promise I wasn't fishing for comments but it is nice to know that someone reads every now and then. I had an idea for a post earlier in the week but now I can't remember what I was going to write about. So, I will just leave it at this:
A week ago today, I got a call at 3 in the morning from my sister. She was very calm and nonchalant. She informed me that her water had just broken. YAY!!! A few hours later they were in the hospital, waiting on their baby girl. Val dialated pretty slowly and was in labor for about 8.5 hours before getting an epidural. All in all, she was in labor for around 13 or 14 hours. In the meantime, I was going crazy and stayed up to date via texts from mom and Val's hubby. Then, a few hours later, a beautiful baby girl was born! She was a bit stubborn and had to be suctioned out, but she arrived!! She was born on May 8, a day before Mother's Day. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. She is beautiful!! Mom, Dad, and baby are doing great!! After much deliberation and waiting, her name was decided on. Her name is Jessica Lilly Taylor (3 middle names). I cannot wait to meet her next month!!!!!!!
The happy little family!!
Jessica Lilly Taylor-She is so perfect!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
She is here!!
Posted by Jan Nut at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is so cute and I love the name, congrats on aunthood!
Janet! congrats! yeahhhhhhh!!! She is so rosy cheeked...I guess I would be too if I'd been stuck in someone's body for the last nine, actually ten months.
Post a Comment