Sunday, May 2, 2010

Here ya go

It has been a long time since I have blogged...but that is ok because nobody reads it anyway, at least I don't think anyone does. Where to start for an update???

Everything is going well. I just finished coaching a Kindergarden soccer team for the last month or so. It was so much fun! I cannot wait to coach again. Coaching is harder than I expected but it was fun and my little kiddos sure improved a lot each game. I'm still working the same job and I love it, although it is very challenging at times. It has been one of the best experiences of my life and I will be sad when it ends. Speak of ending, I am considering a move at the end of the summer. It will be very hard to leave Utah but I feel like it is the right thing to do and I am ready for a big change...scared but exctied! I will miss my friends so much though. They have been my family during the 5 years I have been so far from home. I have met some of the most amazing people out here, as well as built on other friendships from before. I will miss it a lot.

I have been putting together a book for my Grandpa's birthday. The letters people have written him are amazing, he is such a wonderful man. He has touched the life of so many people. I cannot wait for our family reunion this summer. And in even more exciting news....my sister is SOOOO close to having her baby! She has just over 2 weeks left. I can't believe it. I am so excited! My nieces and nephews are the best things in the whole world and I cannot wait to meet this perfect little girl. Plus I am ready for a little vacation! Anyway, here is my update. Life is good! Warmer weather would be nice but I will be patient....

4 comments:

Melissa said...

i didnt know you coached soccer! that woud be fun. and also if you move i know two people that might live there next year....katie and teri. haha

*Janae* said...

I always read your blog!

Devynn said...

Crazy girl, I read your blog! :D Still wish you were moving here :( :D

Alan and Jeni said...

Janet, we read your blog! Keep those updates coming! And where are you moving? Closer to us? I sure hope so!!! We'd LOVE to see you. :)