Wow it is 2010!! I am getting OLD! Where to start?? Well I guess I will summarize the year like so:
This year was a good year overall. There were road trips to St. George and Colorado. I went to Atlanta for my nieces blessing, Memphis for a wedding, and Indiana/North Carolina for a funeral-unfortunately. I played sports and won a basketball tournament early on in the year. This fall, my football team made it to the semi-final game. We ended up getting 3rd place. I survived job cuts at work and was ever VERY blessed to work weekdays for a few months at the end. I had a visit from my sister in January, my friend Kayla in February, from my sister and her husband Scott in August, and my Mom in October. I made new friends, and tried to keep in touch with old ones. I missed my family a lot this year, but we all grew closer together in a lot of ways. I now have 8 nieces/nephews including the one my sister will have next year. Holy cow, they are the best!! Well this is just a quick summary for the year. I suppose it is time for me to write some new goals, which I try to do every couple of months. I am excited for 2010!!!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy 2010!
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment