This summer has been more fun than I could have ever imagined. This past winter was really boring and lonely as Melani and I felt like we never had anything to do, and just missed having a close group of friends like we have had in the past. Well this summer has been non-stop fun and I have become closer to a couple of friends and made a lot of new ones. We have had some fun and crazy times so far including: concerts, rope swings, photo-shoots, water park, free-pie night, night games, night swims, CRUD, bonfires, camping, basketball, eating out, all-nighters, and so much more. I have the best friends. I love warm summer nights when we can be spontaneous and crazy. I have a couple of busy weeks coming up but I am excited! This weekend I get paid to go camping for work. Then, I move in a week and will be in between apartments for 10 days. I started a new volunteer program this week and I have been doing training for that and am so excited for this opportunity. Plus in case you haven't heard....I am moving to ALL day shifts!! Not only that but I will work weekdays! I have Sat and Sun off which is virtually impossible in a 24/7 facility. My prayers have really been answered. This may be a temporary switch as our schedules are constantly changing but I will take it for as long as I can. I am so happy!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I loved the update Janay. Your volunteering sounds perfect for you. And I didn't know that you'll get weekends off...you will have a 9-5 job. Yipee!
Post a Comment