Here are a few pictures from the wedding. I am still waiting to see the rest of the professional ones. They will probably take a while longer, but the photographer is dang good. :) I didn't have a camera so these I stole from my mom and my aunt. I will make a Facebook album one of these days with the rest of the pics. So enjoy these for now and stay posted for more! 
The happy and cute couple! Scott and Valerie! 
My cute cousins! Taylor, Simone, Megan, Me, Natalie, Claire and Jacob
The cake was so pretty but there were a ton of leftovers! I never ate any, now that I think of it. I was too stuffed and too busy running around for the bride.
The kiddos...Me, Valerie, Cameron, Brain. The wedding was on Nathan's birthday so he was there too, in spirit.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
For Mandi
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aw! I am so happy for Val! You look hott in your red dress! And I LOVE her cake! :o)
I love that the wedding was on Nathan's birthday. That is perfect. Your cousin Jacob looks like a hoot. And I think that cake looked awesome...I want some!!!
Post a Comment