Yes, it is official. Melani and I will be going to see the great Mat Kearney in 2 months! If you don't know who Mat is, please check out his music because he is amazing. If you don't like his music then we can no longer be friends. Ok I am just kidding on that one, but seriously he is great.
In other news, I was able to go to the Draper Temple Open House twice. It was so beautiful and I am so happy I was able to go. The feeling I had there was amazing. I just felt so happy and peaceful. It really reminded me of what is important in life and how I need to be better at focusing on these things.
"I love to see the temple"
Friday, March 13, 2009
Official Business
Posted by Jan Nut at 3:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh! I wanted to go with ya'll but alas I will be overseas! I havent' been to the draper open house yet, I really want to go.
Really? Where are you going? Oh the temple open house ended today. :(
Oh Mat, Oh Mat I love thee!
Post a Comment