Everyone says it. Everyone has one of these lists in the back of their mind. It includes the things they will do someday when they have time and money. I don't know if that day ever comes for a lot people, but I hope it does. Here are some things I want to do eventually in life- some are dreams that I am passionate about, and others are just fun ideas that I realize might never happen.
1. Get married, have kids, etc....
2. Go to Africa and work in orpahanges or with a program that helps out with AIDS.
3. Throw the First Pitch at a Cardinal's Game...in order to do this I will likely have to be famous for something first...
4. Go Skydiving
5. Go Scuba Diving
6. Write a book and get it published.
7. Pet and play with a monkey for a whole day.
8. Sleep on the beach, under the stars. I tried to one night in Cali but we kept getting kicked off by the cops
9. Go to a Goo Goo Dolls Concert.
10. Go to a Coldplay Concert-I missed them when they came here last year :(
11. Get some poetry published.
12. Go to the following places- Egypt, Austrailia, Hawaii, Brazil, Kenya, Greece, Fiji, Bora Bora, Sychelles
13. Meet Albert Pujols
14. Own horses again
15. Ride in a hot air baloon
16. Go on an African Safari
17. Adopt
18. Get my masters and be a licensed therapist/counselor for kids like the ones I work with now
19. Be a contestant on the Price is Right or Family Feud...or both
20. See someone close to me join the church
21. Go on a mission-when I am older
Friday, February 13, 2009
Someday....
Posted by Jan Nut at 2:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It's crazy some of the things I didn't know about you...like african safari. So if you ever want to get your poetry published that means that you have to let others read it right? so when do I get to see.
hmmm maybe...or I will get it published anonymously. muhahaha
Just to let you know....I found you! and am now your official groupie! :o)
I LOVE YOU!
That sychellles (I know I spelled it wrong) place looks stellar! Maybe because you are a famous poet you will throw the first pitch!
Post a Comment