Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Fun (or not so fun) Facts

Because I was tagged 3 times...here are 25 random (ish) facts about me. If you wanna do one, then I tag you. If not, then don't. Enjoy!

This was a facebook thing, but I am just posting it on here for the heck of it.

1) I can sleep any time, any place.
2) I worry more than anyone I know except for my mom.
3) I have never read or seen Harry Potter and have zero desire to do so. Sorry!
4) I work a pretty lame schedule but I LOVE my job...most of the time. It is amazing what delinquent kids can teach you- they make me re-think my persepctive on life, every single day.
5) I swam with dolphins when I was in middle school, it was amazing!
6) I wanted to be an Olympic gymnast when I was little.
7) I REALLY want to take a pottery class, even though I am a terrible artist.
8) I HATE aligators and crocodiles more than I can explain.
9) I am scared of what is living in my shower but am too afraid to clean it, trust me, it is so nasty that I shower in flip flops.
10) I want to live on a farm (or in the country at least) when I grow up because that is basically how I grew up.
11) I try to make sure I eat ice cream every single day.
12) Sometimes I think I have ADHD.
13) I don't eat syrup on pancakes and waffles, I eat sugar.
14) I want to be an undercover cop/detective and catch scumbags like sex offenders.
15) I don't like ketchup, mayo, or mustard.
16) I am afraid of change but I love it.
17) I have never had stitches or surgury.
18) I believe that honesty is the best policy, always.
19) Breakfast meals are the best, so sometimes I eat breakfast several times a day.
20) Olive Garden is the love of my life.
21) I don't really know celebrities or movies because I really don't care and I don't watch a lot of movies.
22) I liked The Dark Knight WAY more than I thought I would.
23) I prefer fruity candy to chocolate any day.
24) I hate milk and hated drinking it when I was little- it literally makes me gag. My mom used to have to add strawberry flavoring to get me to drink it.
25) I can't wink.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I didn't know you couldn't wink...I wanna see you try Mwah ha ha!...You are the only person I have ever met that eats their cereal with a fork so you don't have to taste any milk.