
So with the economic crisis that is occurring, I have become super frugal. I am trying not to spend money on anything to the point that it is almost ridiculous. I am fine financially, better than ever actually, but I am saving up for a new car and possibly grad school in January. I am worried about the economy and am trying not to spend money and so far have been really good. Plus, with how little space I have in my apartment, and all the crap I already own, I really do not need more stuff. But, I messed it all up on Wednesday when I stumbled upon these shoes and HAD to have them. They were a pretty good deal and they had free shipping but I am mad at myself for buying them. I will just have to see how much I love them in person and if I don't I can always send them back. I am excited though because I love comfy shoes that I can wear in the nasty cold here.
Oh and on a more exciting note, I was at the women's soccer game tonight and won a free shirt! Now I thought it would just be a ginormous tee shirt with a weird logo that I would just give away but it was actually a cute shirt from Shade Clothing. It was even my size and was valued at $21.50. Not bad eh?! I am excited. I tried to find a picture to post of it but there weren't any on their website...all I can say is I am going to every game that is left so I can win more!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Shoes and Shirt...no problem
Posted by Jan Nut at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Fabulous! oh Janet I wish I was frugal like you.
Post a Comment