Can you believe another year has come and gone? It is really crazy how fast time passes when we look back, but sometimes it seems to move so slowly at the time. I hope you all had a great holiday season. I was able to go home the day after Christmas and spend and\ entire week at home. All of my family was there together for a few days except Brian and his family who were in Canada. My grandparents also came. It was one of the best weeks ever. I constantly would look around and just feel so happy. I have been really homesick lately and I just savored every single moment. I wrote in my journal the happenings of each day because I didn't want to forget a single detail. It was wonderful. Some highlights were: The Meineke Bowl Game, New Years Eve, Swimming at an indoor pool/park, hiking on ice and snow, presents, chimes, games, food, playing with all the kiddos, etc....
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Now for the New Year:
I can't really remember too much of the past year, it is so strange how that happens. But for the next year my main goal/focus is to be starting grad school in August, somewhere closer to home. I also have other things but that is the biggest thing I will have going on. I am super duper excited to see what the next year brings!
Posted by Jan Nut at 3:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment