Well I guess I should have updated this and said that I am ALL done with school! It is such a weird feeling but I don't think it will really feel any different until the fall. I am excited to see what the future brings but I will miss my current job a lot. It has been so great! I got a letter yesterday and that was exciting. Those of you who know me should know what why I was exctied about this...
Anyway,I am really hoping and praying that all of my family can come out for my graduation but one thing after another seems to come up but I am not giving up hope yet. I just want my whole family to be together because it has been awhile. Life is just so busy! Anyway, I should mention that I LOVE the new Coldplay cd so much! It is very different and might seem odd to some but it is so great! I have yet to find a coldplay song that I don't like. Here are the lyrics from one that is really great. I think they are good. The song is called Lost.
Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross
Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse
I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...
You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing starts
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off…
I don't know but I just really like these lyrics a lot!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Update
Posted by Jan Nut at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Why didn't I know you had a blog?????? Tsk Tsk!
Post a Comment